Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie #dessert #pie #delicious #healthyrecipe #cookie

Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie #dessert #pie #delicious #healthyrecipe #cookie

This microwave chocolate chip treat is the ideal pastry for one! It cooks in just 40-60 seconds for an excessively fast, sugar fix.

One of my new year's goals is to utilize my time carefully to share the plans that I've been kicking the bucket to impart to you. Furthermore, I think I've had this microwave chocolate chip treat formula as a second thought for in any event a year, if not longer. Horrendous I know!

I changed the formula to how I like it, recorded it, and after that the manually written formula continued getting covered up in the back of my work area cabinet. I at last hauled it out and made it again to make sure I could impart it to you folks.

The elements for this microwave chocolate chip treat are essentially equivalent to an ordinary group of treat mixture, except for preparing soft drink. The egg yolk does all the raising (rising) that this single treat needs in the microwave.

Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie #dessert #pie #delicious #healthyrecipe #cookie

Also try our recipe : MINI LEMON DROP CAKES #minicake #dessert #recipes #lemon #pumpkin

Ingredients :

  • 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
  • 1 Tbsp brown sugar
  • 1/8 tsp vanilla
  • 1 large egg yolk (do not use egg white)
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (Spoon it into the measuring cup and then level it so it's not packed in tight.)
  • 1/8 tsp salt
  • 2 Tbsp chocolate chips

Instructions :

  1. Add the butter, sugars, vanilla and egg yolk to a microwave safe dish like a ramekin or mug. (A flat 4-inch/8oz ramekin will bake more evenly than a mug, just FYI.) Mix well.
  2. Add the flour, salt, and chocolate chips. Mix and flatten the top evenly. Top with extra chocolate chips, if desired.
  3. Cook in the microwave for 40 to 60 seconds until just set. Time will vary depending on the dish used and power of the microwave. Enjoy warm!
Source : bit.ly/2Jy0JFp


Post a Comment

0 Comments