CREAMY BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE #salad #recipes #broccoli #vegetarian #vegetable

CREAMY BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE #salad #recipes #broccoli #vegetarian #vegetable

Need a simple side dish? Make this Creamy Broccoli Salad! It's loaded with new broccoli, red onion, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds and bacon blended in a smooth, delightful dressing. This exemplary is consistently a hit!

Yippee for late spring! My children completed their last day of school last Thursday and today was the primary day in the most recent week that I woke up to daylight rather than foggy climate!

Here I am, acting like I'm energized for summer when I'm truly not very excited. Summer implies the insane calendar is finished (until football in August) however it additionally implies my children are home with me alllllllll day long.

Not a chance. I'm not one of those mothers that sticks her children in day camps and so on and so forth. I'd like to state I plan all these fun exercises and that is the reason I don't do day camp yet in all actuality, I'm excessively shabby! Those camps resemble, $240 every week per kid! Furthermore, I have FOUR! Definitely, no. That is not occurring.

CREAMY BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE #salad #recipes #broccoli #vegetarian #vegetable

Also try our recipe : Greek Lemon Chicken and Orzo #lemon #vegan #bowl #recipes #vegetables

Ingredients :

  • 1 lb. fresh broccoli cut into bite sized pieces
  • 1 lb. bacon cooked and crumbled
  • 1 small red onion diced finely
  • 1/2 cup dried cranberries
  • 3/4 cup sunflower seed kernels
  • 1 cup light mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup Truvia Baking Blend or 1/2 cup sugar
  • 2 tsp. white vinegar

Instructions :

  1. Toss broccoli with bacon, onion, cranberries and sunflower kernels.
  2. Whisk together mayo, sugar and vinegar. Toss dressing in with broccoli salad an hour or two before serving. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir before serving. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2MUv4kQ


Post a Comment

0 Comments