Pina Colada Sangria #sangria #cocktail #part #healthydrink #fresh

Pina Colada Sangria #sangria #cocktail #part #healthydrink #fresh
Unreasonably straightforward and tropical 5 fixing pina colada sangria is an empowering summer refreshment! This boozy sangria punch makes enough to serve a gathering. 

This equation and these little pineapple upside down cakes are sisters. Besides, both of them started when I went into Target.

I ended at the dollar spot. Hazardous, right? Very. I found the cutest pineapple paper straws and expected to get them since I really like the pineapple rage that is going on the present minute.

So my psyche went into pineapple mode, conceptualizing pineapple plans I could grant to you so I could by somehow consolidate the enchanting straws in the photos. Kind of hopeless that the subject of was pivoting around straws.

Pina Colada Sangria #sangria #cocktail #part #healthydrink #fresh

Also try our recipe : Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade #lemonade #raspberry #drink #water #party

Ingredients :
  •  1 & 1/2 cups pineapple juice (from about 2 cans of chopped pineapple, drain to get just the juice)
  •  1 & 1/2 bottles of white wine, 750ml each, I used moscato
  •  1 cup coconut rum, I used Malibu
  •  1 & 1/2 cups chopped pineapple (I used canned)
  •  1/2 cup maraschino cherries with a little bit of juice

Instructions :
  1. In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, white wine, coconut rum, chopped pineapple, and maraschino cherries. Stir to combine. If serving right away, add ice. Otherwise, refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.

Post a Comment

0 Comments