I'm sharing #SausageFamily in my life as a feature of a Johnsonville supported arrangement for Socialstars™
Wake your family up with the delectable fragrance of this Cheesy Hash Browns and Sausage Skillet. It's a simple breakfast dinner that takes no time all to make.
So how would you folks eat? Do you cook something each morning? Do you do brisk things like grain and stuff on weekdays and cook the extraordinary stuff on ends of the week? A tad bit of both? I'm interested. At my home we get up at 5:30 am and it is extremely unlikely I am making a hot dinner that right on time before my children go to class. They're fortunate I even know who they are that early. I spare the great stuff for the end of the week when there's no surge and we can appreciate it.
Yet, this Cheesy Hash Browns and Sausage Skillet is an extraordinary dinner for any morning of the week. It doesn't take long to make on account of Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausages. What's more, on the off chance that you cut your peppers and onion early and solidify or have in the ice chest, it's significantly quicker.
Also try our recipe : Slow Cooker Low Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup #soup #dinner #lowcarb #food #healthylunch
- 1 (9.6 oz) package of Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage, sliced
- 1 bell pepper (I used orange), diced
- ½ a small onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil.
- Add the sliced sausages, bell pepper and onion. Cook for about 1 minute before adding the hash browns. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let cook until the hash browns are done and the peppers and onion are tender.
- Add cheese and let it melt before serving.
Source : bit.ly/2kvsG8r
Read more our recipe : Mujadarra #healthydinner #familyrecipes #food #easy #yummy