Pear, Pomegranate and Spinach Salad

Pear, Pomegranate and Spinach Salad

With the occasions practically around the bend it's certainly not very ahead of schedule to begin arranging your vacation menu. My family will be going to my home this year so I realize I've been contemplating what I'll be serving as of now.

Today I was considering which servings of mixed greens we'll be having so I thought I'd test some out. I happened to have a group of pomegranates close by so I chose to manufacture a plate of mixed greens around those. I adore how merry the arils look in this plate of mixed greens when matched with the greens, and obviously I'm enamored with the whole flavor mix of this serving of mixed greens!

I previously tried a plate of mixed greens which was comparable with bacon and trust it or not bacon simply didn't appear to have a spot with this kind of serving of mixed greens. It's most likely the first occasion when I didn't care for bacon in something. I simply love the fruitiness and sweetness of this serving of mixed greens without the mind-boggling diversion of salty pork.

I do anyway adore the slight tang of the feta and profundity of flavor from toasting the nuts combined with the sweetness of this plate of mixed greens, they just adjust things. I additionally truly delighted in the black out nectar season in the vinaigrette which I felt brought the plate of mixed greens and the dressing together while it's delicate sweetness conditioned down the acridity of the dressing.

Pear, Pomegranate and Spinach Salad

Also try our recipe : CRUNCHY DETOX SALAD

Ingredients :

Salad
  • 2/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans , toasted
  • 3/4 cup pomegranate arils
  • 3 oz feta cheese , crumbled
  • 1/2 cup dried cranberries
  • 2 Bartlett pears (firm but ripe), cored and sliced
  • 9 oz baby spinach
Dressing
  • 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
  • 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
  • 1 tsp dijon mustard
  • Salt and pepper , to taste

Instructions :
  1. Whisk all dressing ingredients in a bowl to blend well. Place all salad ingredients in a large salad bowl, drizzle with desired amount of dressing then toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately.
  2. Recipe source: adapted with some changes from Williams Sonoma
Source : bit.ly/2OpUnd9

Read more our recipe : Crispy Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes

Post a Comment

0 Comments