EASY STRAWBERRY LIMEADE PUNCH

EASY STRAWBERRY LIMEADE PUNCH

Simple Strawberry Limeade Punch is unbelievably simple and a tasty family-accommodating gathering punch that everybody is certain to appreciate!

With the tallness of b-ball season upon us, I thought I'd share this overly simple punch that I made a couple of ends of the week back with our Bacon Cheese Ball Dip. The entire family adored it and it is ideal for a minute ago parties.

This Strawberry Limeade Punch was completely enlivened by my most loved Sonic beverage. I adore them and wind up longing for a Route 44 measure about once per week.

It's been somewhat tranquil around here yet not all that calm in the background. I've quite recently been somewhat busier than typical.

We have been putting the completing addresses the house and my online life outstanding task at hand has been somewhat more rushed with new customers and new activities.

Those are on the whole great things however I simply come up short on hours to get a formula composed up here. I simply need a couple of more hours in every day or abandon rest.

EASY STRAWBERRY LIMEADE PUNCH

Also try our recipe : SUMMER WATERMELON LEMONADE

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 liters ginger ale
  • 1 10 oz can frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Mixer (I used Bacardi)
  • 1 10 oz can frozen Margarita Mixer ( I used Bacardi)
  • strawberries and limes for garnish

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Mix all ingredients together into a pitcher. Serve over ice and garnish with strawberries and limes.
Source : bit.ly/2XuohR1


Read more our recipe : MANGO ICED TEA

Post a Comment

0 Comments