LOW-CARB CHEESY BAKED CAULIFLOWER TOTS

LOW-CARB CHEESY BAKED CAULIFLOWER TOTS

At the point when a nourishment thought takes off on Pinterest, it can rapidly spread around the web, and I realize that is the place I initially observed the possibility of finely slashed cauliflower made into cauliflower "Potato Tots." The first rotisserie Tater-Tots are one of those sustenances from youth that I continued enjoying path into adulthood, and I cherish the possibility of a more advantageous rendition produced using cauliflower, so the moment I saw this I realized I'd attempt it.

I saw thoughts for cauliflower tots that looked delicious from a few different bloggers, however every formula I found had a fixing I would not like to utilize (like breadcrumbs, cornmeal, substantial cream, or margarine) so I began testing to concoct my own variant.

It took me four endeavors to make what I thought was an ideal formula for Low-Carb Cheesy Baked Cauiflower Tots, with simply enough mushy taste yet at the same time a little cauliflower enhance and marginally fresh from the stove.

En route I needed to purchase a Mini Muffin Pan, and utilizing a One Tablespoon Cookie Scoop helped me get them all the correct size. Cooking the cauliflower before we cleaved it in the sustenance processor additionally gave a superior outcome, and we depleted the hacked cauliflower to keep the tots as fresh as we could get them.

LOW-CARB CHEESY BAKED CAULIFLOWER TOTS

Also try our recipe : CLEANSING VEGETABLE TURMERIC SOUP

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1/2 large head caulflower, coarsely chopped
  • 1/3 cup sharp cheddar
  • 1/4 cup coarsely grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 T almond flour
  • 1/2 tsp. Vege-Sal (or a slightly smaller amount of salt)
  • 1/2 tsp. Spike Seasoning (Probably optional, but it does add flavor.  You can substitute another all-purpose seasoning blend that tastes good with cauliflower)
  • fresh-ground black pepper to taste
  • 1 egg

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Preheat oven to 400F/200C.  Spray a Mini Muffin Pan with non-stick spray.
  2. Cut away the leaves of the cauliflower, but use most of the inner core part.
  3. Coarsely chop the cauliflower, place in a micro-wave proof bowl, cover with cling wrap, and microwave 2 minutes on high.  (Microwaves can vary so you may need to experiment with the time, but the cauliflower should be just slightly soft.)
  4. Quickly take off the cling-wrap and let the steam escape, and if you see any water in the bottom of the bowl, put the cauliflower into a colander and let the water drain off.
  5. Put the steel blade in the food processor, add the cauliflower, and pulse until the cauliflower is finely chopped but still slightly chunky.  (Be careful not to over process so you don’t end up with cauliflower puree!)
  6. If there is any water in the food processor bowl, drain the cauliflower again in the colander.
  7. Put finely chopped cauliflower into a bowl and add the reduced-fat sharp cheddar, coarsely grated Parmesan, almond flour, Vege-Sal or salt, Spike Seasoning (if using), and fresh-ground black pepper.
Source : bit.ly/2WJ8BJ6


Read more our recipe : Mashed Cauliflower Breakfast Bowls

Post a Comment

0 Comments