Try not to be tricked by the fixings. The Crescent rolls loaded down with apple, cinnamon sugar and Mountain Dew plans something comparable for enchantment in the container.
The apple is the ruler of harvest time nourishments and you can make marvels with it. On the off chance that you share my adoration for anything made with apples, at that point this cinnamon-apple-bow move dream is actually what you have to attempt.
I made it out of the blue and we were enchanted by the taste. The smell of cinnamon and apples is the thing that describes this basic pastry that dissolves in your mouth since it is absorbed apples and their juice.
I trust that a blend with pears or peaches would likewise be fine, and if everything is presented with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt, mmmmm … Ah-mazing !
Also try our recipe : PERFECTLY CRUMBLY APPLE CRISP #apple #dessert
- 2 (8 each) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or to taste
- 1 can (12oz) 7 Up (or Mountain Dew)
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash the apples, peel and cut into eight equal slices.
- Unwrap the crescent roll and separate the triangles.
- Place a piece of apple on each triangle of dough (on a wider side) and roll it in a croissant.
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla, mix until you get a liquid mixture without lumps and pour over the rolls.
- Pour soda (7up or Mountain Dew) between rolls (but not over) and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until they become golden brown.
- Serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, mmmmm ... Ah-mazing !
Source : bit.ly/2VKLgpB
Read more our recipe : Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars #cookies #cakes