ORANGE CREAMSICLE SMOOTHIE #drink #cocktail #margaritas #orange #smoothie

ORANGE CREAMSICLE SMOOTHIE #drink #cocktail #margaritas #orange #smoothie

This Orange Creamsicle Smoothie is overflowing with citrus season! A velvety, sweet smoothie with the ideal blend of orange and vanilla!

One of my preferred things about January is the wealth of citrus springing up in the markets. Only a few days ago I was in Whole Foods and sweet Texas grapefruit, delicious navel oranges, and beautiful yellow lemons were in plain view close to the front of the store. Their crisp citrus smell sucked me in and obviously I needed to fill my bushel loaded with them. When I returned home I knew the primary thing I needed to make with those excellent navel oranges was an Orange Creamsicle Smoothie!

I don't ramble about the things I miss from Arizona, yet beside my family there is one other thing that I truly miss, crisp citrus developing in the terrace. From the time I was a child until eighteen months prior I have dependably had a type of citrus tree developing in my lawn.

Growing up my folks had two orange trees (and still have them right up 'til the present time) that were constantly stacked with sweet oranges this season. It was so pleasant to have the option to stroll outside and get a couple for eating or squeezing at whatever point I had an inclination that it.

ORANGE CREAMSICLE SMOOTHIE #drink #cocktail #margaritas #orange #smoothie

Also try our recipe : PINEAPPLE MARGARITAS #drink #healthy #smoothie #coktail #banana

INGREDIENTS

  • 3 oranges, peeled
  • 1/2 cup plain non fat Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons honey, more if you want it sweeter
  • 2 cups ice

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
  2. Pour into 2 glass and serve immediately.
Source : bit.ly/2X8DVF1


Post a Comment

0 Comments