PURPLE PEOPLE EATER COCKTAIL #drink #cocktail #purple #ice #margaritas

PURPLE PEOPLE EATER COCKTAIL #drink #cocktail #purple #ice #margaritas

A delicious (and unpleasant!) mixed drink that gets its purple tone from blue curacao, grenadine, and cranberry juice. A superbly purple mixed drink for any gathering!

I'm somewhat inclined toward the sugar sprinkles, yet once I was finished eating those off the glass (no judging!) I found that the beverage was similarly as great.

Obviously, I've generally been a devotee of pretty much any beverage that incorporates grenadine. I'm speculating that originates from my adolescence, back when I thought I was A Pretty Big Deal at eight years of age while I tasted on my shirley sanctuary at supper.

Concerning the remainder of the fixings: sweet and harsh blend is another great staple to the vast majority of the beverages I like and Blue Curacao is an ongoing must-have alcohol I just found for the current year. In the event that you haven't effectively loaded up on it, I very prescribe you add a container to your alcohol bureau!

PURPLE PEOPLE EATER COCKTAIL #drink #cocktail #purple #ice #margaritas

Also try our recipe : Pina Colada #drink #smoothie #cocktail #party #yummy

INGREDIENTS

  • simple syrup optional - can use water or juice instead
  • purple sugar such as sanding sugar (aka sprinkles)
  • 1 1/2 part vodka
  • 1 part blue curacao
  • 1 part sweet and sour mix
  • 1 part grenadine
  • 1 part cranberry juice can also use cran-grape or grape juice
  • US Customary - Metric

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. On a small plate, add purple sugar. Wet the rim of a glass with simple syrup (or cranberry juice or just water) and gently dab the top the glass in the purple sugar, coating the rim. See above video for example. Set glass aside.
  2. Combine vodka, blue curacao, sweet and sour mix, grenadine, and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until combined.
  3. Fill the sugar-coated glass with ice. Pour purple people eater cocktail mix into glass until full.
  4. Serve immediately.
Source : bit.ly/2wQ15Br


Post a Comment

0 Comments