Cajun Shrimp Foil Packets are a late spring flame broiling top pick! We can't get enough of the Cajun flavors with the shrimp, barbecued corn, and frankfurter. What's more, there is NO MESS!!!
We make Cajun Shrimp foil parcels all the ideal opportunity for supper in the late spring! At the point when the temps begin arriving at triple-digits, I will do anything I can to keep the warmth out of my kitchen. I cherish doing these Cajun Shrimp Foil Packets in the mid year since they don't warmth up the house. The entire family adores them and there is no wreckage. That is the best part!
Shockingly, numerous individuals I have conversed with don't have the foggiest idea how to make barbecue foil bundles. There truly isn't a lot to them. They are so natural to do! You simply toss all the nourishment in, overlay it up (perceive how to crease up barbecue foil parcels beneath) and put it over a flame broil, an open air fire, or even in the stove.
You will love flame broiling up these Cajun Shrimp Foil Packets. The Cajun flavors give the shrimp, wiener and corn so much season, and there is NO MESS!
Also try our recipe : CREAMY COCONUT LENTIL CURRY #lentil #coconut #vegan #recipes #yummy
- 18 pieces corn on the cob (6 full cobs cut in half or in thirds)
- 4 red potatoes washed and cubed
- 25 uncooked shrimp peeled or not, it's up to you
- 1 pound smoked sausage cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup melted butter or olive oil, to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth you may not need that much
- 1 Tbsp Cajun/Creole seasoning we like to use Tony Chachere's brand, to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill to 400-degrees. You can do this in your oven at the same temperature.
- Evenly distribute corn, potatoes, shrimp, and sausage between 4 heavy-duty foil sheets (approximately 12x18 inches each).
- Drizzle melted butter and about 2 tablespoons chicken broth over each foil packet.
- Season evenly and generously, to taste, with Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Tightly seal foil packets by folding up the sides over the contents and tightly folding up the ends over the seam.
- Grill 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, flipping once half-way through
- Be careful opening the packets to check for doneness, the steam inside is VERY hot!
Source : bit.ly/2Lj0xL4
Read more our recipe : Parmesan Roasted Carrots #cauliflower #parmesan #vegan #paleo #vegetarian