I have a great deal of fun with pretzels and chocolate. What might be my preferred nourishment mix EVER (aside from guacamole and chips… clearly), pretzels and chocolate have shown up on my blog this year.
The potential outcomes are inestimable! What's more, for Halloween? A little treat corn activity. Since I'm touch in adoration with those sugary little mallowcreme desserts. The subsequent they rashly hit the racks in September, I'm on it!
The possibility of these is somewhat basic and they met up SO rapidly. Actually, would we be able to try and call this a formula? A "non formula" maybe. Just dissolve a Hershey's Kisses Hug on a pretzel and top with a sweet corn. Done. You could likewise get somewhat insane and top with a M&M, Reese's Pieces, or even a walnut. Or then again attempt Hershey's Kisses in different assortments like dull chocolate, milk chocolate, or caramel. These would likewise work superbly with the regular Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses.
A simple, brisk Halloween treat. This formula makes anyway numerous you need. Store pretzel embraces in the cooler.
Also try our recipe : TACO STUFFED PEPPERS #taco #pepper #whole30 #dinner #diet
- circle or square-shaped pretzels
- Hershey 's Kisses Hugs (or any flavor Kiss)
- candy corn
- Preheat oven to 250F degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Align pretzels on the sheet. Unwrap Hugs and place one on each pretzel. Stick in the oven until the hug begins to melt down. Mine takes about 4 minutes.
- While the Hugs are melting in the oven, get your candy corn ready because you will have to move quickly once the pretzels are out of the oven.
- Remove pretzel hugs from oven and gently press a candy corn down on each one. The Hug should flatten out when you press the candy corn on it. If it is not flattening out, place the pretzel hugs back in the oven for 30 more seconds.
- Let the pretzel hugs cool completely and let the chocolate set for about 10 minutes in the refrigerator. These are a great make ahead treat: make them 1-3 days before you need them and store covered in the refrigerator.
Source : bit.ly/32bExIX
Read more our recipe : AVOCADO TUNA SALAD RECIPE #easy #recipes #tuna #avocado #healthy