This wasn't actually what my ears were waiting to hear, as us being on two diverse eating regimen plans has made feast arranging additionally testing. In any case, he has been encountering achievement, and I need to be strong, so I have been cooking loads of Keto agreeable dinners for him. I figured I would impart them to you too, beginning with these simple and yummy Taco Stuffed Peppers (Keto, Low Carb).
To make these taco stuffed peppers (keto, low carb), you will begin by sauteing an onion in olive oil until it starts to relax.
Next, include some minced garlic. As an alternate route, you can purchase jolted minced garlic. On the off chance that you cherish garlic as much as I do and use it a great deal, this is a decent choice.
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb Ground beef
- 1 Small onion chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic minced
- 3 Large bell peppers
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 cup Shredded lettuce
- 6 Cherry tomatoes diced
- 2 tbsp Full fat sour cream
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, and saute for 2-3 minutes when the onions begin to soften.
- Add in the minced garlic, and stir for 30 seconds.
- Toss in the ground beef, and break it up, stirring often while it browns.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Add in the onion powder, paprika and cumin. Stir the meat mixture well, and continue to cook it until it is completely browned.
- Slice each bell pepper in half, and remove the insides along with the seeds.
- Place the bell peppers halves cut side up into a casserole or high sided baking dish.
- Fill each bell pepper half with the meat mixture. It is okay to heap the mixture up over the top of the bell pepper if needed.
- Top the meat filled pepper halves with 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake the peppers in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the cheese has melted, and the peppers are starting to turn tender.
- Remove the peppers from the oven, top with shredded lettuce, diced tomato and sour cream.
Source : bit.ly/2Mq8aDd
Read more our recipe : GREEK QUINOA BOWLS #bowls #lowcarb #whole30 #healthydiet #keto