Envision getting a charge out of this for lunch: a major solid buddha bowl with a somewhat sweet mango coconut dark colored rice, sesame cooked sweet potatoes and broccoli, and finished off with an orange sesame almond spread dressing. Yeahhhhh, you're so down.
Thus, we're sincerely busy pressing up the majority of our dishes and simply acknowledged I have nothing left to eat off of. As in I truly scarfed down yesterday's lunch with my hands. When you're in the protection of your own home, what does hot sauce all over your hands matter at any rate?
Presently, in the event that you need to be somewhat fancier, at that point me and hotshot how heavenly you can make your lunch, you should 100% attempt these lovely buddha bowls that I've made in organization with my basic food item conveyance administration companions at Peapod.
This is what I've thought of: Buddha bowls are supporting nourishments filled in a bowl that looks like a Buddha tummy. More often than not buddha bowls are veggie lover or vegan, contain a grain and veggies at that point completed with a sweet or zesty dressing.
Also try our recipe : CALIFORNIA-STYLE FRIED EGG AVOCADO TOAST #vegan #califloweer #avocado #vegetarian #salad
- For the roasted veggies:
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 medium to large sweet potatoes, diced into small cubes
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil (or olive oil)
- Salt and pepper
- For the mango coconut rice:
- 2 teaspoons unrefined coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk or almond coconut milk (from the carton)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 large ripe mango, diced
- For the almond butter dressing:
- 1/4 cup natural creamy almond butter
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh orange juice, to thin
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil (or melted coconut oil or olive oil)
- To garnish: Fresh green onions, cilantro and/or toasted sesame seeds.
- To make the brown rice: Place a medium pot over medium high heat and add in coconut oil and brown rice. Toast rice with the coconut oil for 5 minutes; stirring frequently to toast the rice and infused the coconut oil flavor in. After 5 minutes add in water and coconut milk and bring mixture to a boil, then cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, remove heat, stir with a fork and fluff rice, then recover and let stand for 10 more minutes. Once done, stir in mango and season with a little bit of salt.
- While the rice is cooking, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper OR generously grease with olive oil. Set aside.
- Place diced sweet potatoes in a bowl and microwave for 3-4 minutes to help pre-cook them.
- Place broccoli florets, sweet potato cubes minced garlic on baking sheet. Drizzle sesame oil over the top of the veggies and toss to combine. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender, stirring veggies & potatoes halfway through.
- While the veggies roast: make the dressing by whisking together almond butter, orange juice, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and sesame oil. Taste and adjust as you see fit.
- To assemble the bowls or do meal prep: Add about 3/4 cup of rice to each bowl/container then top with roasted veggies (distribute evenly) and about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the dressing. Top with green onions, cilantro and toasted sesame seeds, if desired. Serves 4.
Source : bit.ly/2LtAsvA
Read more our recipe : Parmesan Roasted Carrot Fries #carrot #parmesan #vegetarian #breakfast #easy