CHAI TEA LATTE MIX #tea #drink #healthy #latte #cocktail

CHAI TEA LATTE MIX #tea #drink #healthy #latte #cocktail

It's so natural to make your very own delightfully heavenly Chai Tea Latte blend at home. Everything necessary is a couple of basic fixings and a spin in a nourishment processor!

My adoration for Chai Tea started back in my Corporate America days. Prior to turning into a first grade instructor and afterward a nourishment blogger, I went through 13 years working in the corporate crush. Particularly as I advanced in my profession, I generally appeared to have morning "espresso gatherings." At least once per week, somebody would state, "How about we meet for espresso to examine that."

What's more, that is the manner by which I found Chai Tea Lattes, with their superb blend of ginger, cinnamon, vanilla, and other hot yumminess.

I completely love chai tea lattes! Along these lines, obviously, I inevitably needed to make sense of how to make my very own at home. You can purchase chai tea latte blend at the supermarket, and I've attempted them all. They're in reality quite great.

CHAI TEA LATTE MIX #tea #drink #healthy #latte #cocktail

Also try our recipe : SPARKLING ROSÉ SANGRIA #drink #sangria #cocktail #party #smoothie

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 c. nonfat dry milk powder
  • 1 c. powdered nondairy creamer
  • 1 c. French vanilla powdered nondairy creamer
  • 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
  • 1 1/2 c. unsweetened instant tea
  • 2 tsp. ground ginger
  • 2 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
  • 1 1/8 tsp. ground cardamom
  • 1 1/8 tsp. ground cloves

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. In a food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until powdery.
  2. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
  3. To prepare 1 serving: Dissolve 3 T. of mix in 1 c. boiling water; stir well.
Source : bit.ly/2XDDp2Q


Post a Comment

0 Comments