Slow Cooker Low Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup – Skip the excursion to your nearby eatery and make a cluster of this madly flavorful copycat soup! It's sound, it's delectable, and it's made low carb! Ideal for a low carb and keto-accommodating way of life!
So a day or two ago it was beginning to feel like fall – pause, let me state that once more, it felt like fall around our locale. Presently at the beginning of today as I am composing this post, I get a warning on my telephone saying, "RECORD HEAT WAVE… How sweltering will it get?" Come on climate and how about we take care of business. Is it going to be fall or would we say we will have summer heat somewhat longer than anticipated? It's so difficult to anticipate and in all honesty; I had a flavorful soup gotten ready for supper today around evening time. I figure we will wind up flame broiling burgers or something now.
I shouldn't grumble since life is extraordinary, however I was simply beginning to become acclimated to its possibility began to get cooler. Sorry about my short bluster!
Despite the fact that it isn't impeccable soup climate here today, I am as yet going to share this unfathomable low carb Zuppa Toscana soup with you! It's one of my preferred soups at Olive Garden, so I realized I needed to make a copycat of it sooner than later.
Also try our recipe : Mujadarra #healthydinner #familyrecipes #food #easy #yummy
- 1 pound mild or hot ground Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup finely diced onion or 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 36 ounces chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 large cauliflower head, diced into small florets
- 3 cups chopped kale
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Brown the ground sausage in a skillet over medium heat until done.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the sausage and place it into at least a 6-quart slow cooker. Discard the grease.
- Place the oil in the same skillet and saute the onions for 3-4 minutes or until translucent.
- Add the onions, chicken or vegetable stock, cauliflower florets, kale, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to the slow cooker. Mix until combined.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Add the heavy cream and mix until combined.
- Serve hot.
Source : bit.ly/2jXgSeL
Read more our recipe : TUSCAN CHICKEN MAC AND CHEESE #healthy #dinnner #lunch #diet #vegan