After the primary nibble, I continued to eat an entire treat sheet worth — actually scooping it into my face. And afterward after we had embarrassingly eaten everything, I made it once more. Jorge continued taking monster bunches with him up to his office to work and in the long run he took a compartment upstairs and asserted it as his.
I'm not going to mislead anybody, I didn't know the amount I was going to like it from the outset. I cherish pumpkin zest seasoned things and I adore chex blend — however I am typically not an enormous aficionado of the treat corn. I like sweet corn alright, yet it isn't my outright most loved treats. Be that as it may, when I had a chomp with every one of the parts in one, I was sold. All out flawlessness.
Also try our recipe : CHOCOLATE SPIDER TRIFLE #chocolate #desserts #cakes #yummy #pumpkin
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin spice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 oz) box cinnamon chex cereal
- 1 (12 oz) box honey nut chex cereal
- 4 cups pretzels
- 1 (21 oz) bag autumn/harvest candy mix (or plain candy corn)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- In an extra large bowl, toss together both chex cereal flavors and pretzels. Pour butter mixture over the cereal mixture and toss to distribute.
- Microwave: Microwave uncovered for 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on wax paper to cool. Add harvest candy mix and toss to combine. Store in airtight container.
- Oven: Preheat oven to 275°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Divide mixture on the two baking sheets and spread in even layers. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on wax paper to cool. Add harvest candy mix and toss to combine. Store in airtight container.
Source : bit.ly/2lSkQG5
Read more our recipe : HOMEMADE CHURROS #homemade #dessert #cake #yummy #cookie