Cauliflower Mock 'Potato' Salad #salad #healthy

Cauliflower Mock 'Potato' Salad #salad #healthy

Raise your hand in the event that you adore potato plate of mixed greens! Mmmmm, gee ... I'm directly there with every one of you who shot your hand straight up as quick as it would potentially move.

Presently ... raise your hand if some of the time you simply don't need all the carbs that join that tasty potato plate of mixed greens! Truly, my hand is straight up there, as well.

Luckily, on the off chance that you'd like a lower-carb choice for your darling potato serving of mixed greens, this Cauliflower Mock 'Potato' Salad formula functions as an extraordinary option.

I tend to thoroughly crash in the event that I eat a great deal of carbs ahead of schedule in and for the duration of the day. My vitality gets low, my get-up-and-go is gone, and I simply feel all-around dormant. So I do genuinely endeavor to be aware of my carbs, consigning most of my carb having to supper time.

Cauliflower Mock 'Potato' Salad #salad #healthy

Also try our recipe : Baked Cream Cheese Rangoon Rolls

Ingredients :

  • 1 large head cauliflower, cut into small bite-sized pieces
  • 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
  • 3 T. mayonnaise
  • 3 T. sour cream
  • 1/4 c. sweet pickle relish
  • 1 T. finely chopped onion {Vidalia onion, if available}
  • 1 T. mustard
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper

Directions :

  1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add chopped cauliflower; cover and cook for 5 minutes. Drain in a large colander and rinse under cold water to cool and stop the cooking process.
  2. Combine cauliflower and all remaining ingredients. Chill for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
  3. When ready to serve, taste and adjust salt and pepper as desired.
Source : bit.ly/2I03DDE


Post a Comment

0 Comments